NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Pipedrive, the world’s leading CRM and intelligent revenue management platform for small businesses, today announced the launch of its new Workflow Automation beta feature in Campaigns by Pipedrive. Designed to help customers simplify marketing campaign management and bring their sales and marketing teams together on a single platform, the new automated solutions aim to empower marketers by helping them optimize marketing strategy, reduce work and to use the data effectively.
“As businesses continue to shift to digital customer interactions, automated solutions are essential for optimizing marketing and sales strategies. Our new growth-focused automated solutions in Campaigns by Pipedrive enable our customers to organize their operations profitably, rethink their business approaches, and be creative in building meaningful customer relationships. We’re excited to bring the new feature to market today and help SMBs take their business to the next level. superior with minimal effort and maximum impact,” said Shaun Shirazian, CPO, Pipedrive.
The main features of campaign automations include:
- A platform to synchronize emails and CRM, nurturing leads and delighting customers with ongoing automated campaigns. The tool makes it possible to engage with audiences throughout the customer lifecycle and enjoy campaigns that stay active and work even when the marketing team is offline.
- Automatic delay adjustment for better targeting to give prospects time to digest the information, while keeping them engaged. This feature allows customers to time email campaigns and contact them when leads are hot and ready to take action.
- Leverage the data to track campaigns and monitor engagement, delivery and performance rates. Designed to bolster lead generation and lead scoring strategies, the tool enables marketers to discover which messages resonate with the target audience, segment the email list, target the right people with the right messages and strategically increase deliverability rates.
- Saving hours manual marketing by easily creating personalized, professional-looking emails to send to an unlimited number of contacts. As a hub for marketing and sales teams, the product’s functionality allows you to automate sales and marketing strategies in an easy-to-use all-in-one tool.
Campaigns Insights feature helps increase efficiency even further
- See a visual preview campaign performance to improve your email marketing strategies, generate leads, and keep your contacts sales-ready.
- Share data and information between sales and marketing departments to drive cross-team collaboration and get the most out of every campaign.
- Create dashboards and reports showing customer engagement, delivery and clicks for regular email campaigns. Communicate campaign effectiveness to stakeholders with minimal hassle.
Campaigns by Pipedrive gives users a centralized location to manage their email marketing campaigns in Pipedrive. From creating marketing emails and delivering them to subscribers to having a real-time 360-degree view of all their data in one place, Pipedrive customers are now equipped to better reach business goals and objectives for all teams on the same platform.
For more information on marketing automation software, please visit: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/products/email-marketing-software/marketing-automation-tool
Founded in 2010, Pipedrive is the world’s leading CRM and intelligent revenue management platform for small businesses. Today, Pipedrive is used by the revenue teams of over 100,000 companies worldwide. Pipedrive is headquartered in New York and has offices in Europe and the United States. The company is backed by a majority shareholder, Vista Equity Partners, and Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Atomico, DTCP and Rembrandt Venture Partners. Learn more at www.pipedrive.com.